Maximize Crop Quality with Boron DDP®
- Scientifically designed for better plant availability and earlier uptake
- Guaranteed analysis of 18.5% boron
- Formulated to safely deliver boron to crops throughout the growing season
Better Distribution of Nutrient
With patented EvenCoat™ Technology, Wolf Trax Boron DDP is coated onto every granule of a fertilizer blend. This results in even, blanket-like distribution of boron across a field, delivering a safe dose of boron and placing the nutrient closer to plant roots for earlier plant uptake.
Featuring the PlantActiv™ Formulation, Wolf Trax Boron DDP is chemically and physically designed for earlier uptake. The particle size is ideal for plant uptake and the nutrients are formulated to resist soil tie-up and remain plant-available.
Wolf Trax Boron DDP features DUAL ACTION™ Availability, which provides plants the nutrition they need throughout the growing season. One source of boron is quickly available for plant uptake, while the other source releases more slowly. With this DUAL ACTION Availability, plants benefit from early and prolonged feeding of boron.
The Role of Boron in Crop Production
- Boron maintains a balance between sugar and starch
- Boron is essential for proper cell wall formation
- Boron is important in pollination and seed reproduction