FERTIPLANT NITRIC CALCIUM 15.0-0-0+26.3CaO
The Ideal source of Calcium!
- Free of Chlorine, Sodium and heavy metals
- Calcium nitrate provides nitrate nitrogen which is directly absorbed by plants and contribute to plant growth. At the same time, it helps the absorption of calcium by the plants and the other cations, e.g. magnesium Mg ++, K + potassium etc.
- Calcium helps cells become stronger.
- Shields the plants against diseases and insects
- Increases the resistance of plants to heat
- Improves endurance of fruit after harvest
- Improves the quality of fruits
|Calcium Oxide (CaO) Water- Soluble||26.3%|
|100% Water-Soluble fertilizer|
Ideal source of calcium and nitrogen for all stages of plant growth. Calcium is an inadequate element for the plants. Must be provided it at a constant rate to plants.
Suitable for all soil types. In salted soils (sodium) improves their structure and increases their performance.
Fertiplant Nitric Calcium can be applied by fertigation or foliar spray or hydroponic.
Nitric Calcium can be mixed with all water-soluble fertilizers, except for those which contain phosphorus exp.MAP
Noncompatibles products can be used only in separate tanks.
Accurate dosing should be obtained after soil analysis and leaf-diagnostics. Take advise from local agronomist.
|Sacks of 25 Kgr to pallet of 1400 kgr|