FERTIPLANT NITRIC MAGNESIUM 11-0-0+15.5 MgO
Perfect Combination magnesium and nitric nitrogen!
- Perfect fertilizer to prevent or recover magnesium deficiency.
- It dissolves quickly in water, leaves no residue.
- Free of sodium chlorine and heavy metals.
- Magnesium nitrate provides nitric nitrogen which increases the extent of absorption of magnesium from the plants while at the same time increasing the absorption of the remaining cations e.g. calcium Ca++, potassium Κ+
- Perfect fertilizer type to use with irrigation water of poor quality. ex. high levels of
sulphatesor other salts
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||15,5%|
|pH to solute 1%||5.5-6.0|
|Solubility to g/l at 20 0C||2.250|
|100% WATER-SOLUBLE FERTILIZER|
Fertiplant Nitric Magnesium is a magnesium source, that prevents magnesium deficiency. It can be used at all over cultivation period.
Way Of Application:
Fertiplant can be applied:
- by fertigation
- foliar spray
Nitric Magnesium is not compatible with all fertilizers
Foliar application: 0.3 – 0.5 Kg / 100 liters of water Fertigation: 3 – 4 Kg / 1000m2
Accurate dosing should be obtained after soil analysis and leaf-diagnostics. Take advise from local agronomist.
|Sacks of 25 kgr to pallet of 1050 kgr|
Suitable for Crops:
Additional Information about Nutrients: