FERTIPLANT POTASSIUM CHLORIDE 0-0-60 WATER-SOLUBLE
The alternative source for potassium!
- It has a high concentration at water-soluble potassium 60% Κ2Ο, 49.8% Κ
- Ideal for fertigation at any type of cultivation (greenhouse or extensive). Also compatible for hydroponic cultivation to chlorine.
- It dissolves quickly in the water, without leave residue.
- It is free flowing, does not form aggregates and is well mixed with all common water-soluble fertilizers and pesticides.
- It has a low concentration of Sodium Chloride (max 2.5%)
|Potassium Oxide (Κ2Ο) Water-Soluble||60%|
|Solubility to g/l at 20 0C||350|
Due to the absence of nitrogen and phosphorus, you can add up potassium at any stage of growth.
Ideal for chlorine-resistant crops such as corn, rice, cotton etc.
Way Of Application:
Fertiplant can be applied by fertigation or foliar spray or hydroponic.
For better results, add first water and then Fertiplant Potassium Chloride 0-0-60 and the
Fertiplant Potassium Chloride 0-0-60 can mixed with every fertilizer.
Accurate dosing should be obtained after soil analysis and leaf-diagnostics. Take advise from local agronomist.
|Sacks of 25 Kgr to pallet of 1050 kgr|
Suitable for Crops:
Additional Information about Nutrients: