FERTIPLANT Nitrate Potassium 13,5-0-46,2
Fruit improved qualitatively and quantitatively!
- The best source of potassium for all growings phases of plant
- Nitrate is in nitric form, that means is directly absorbed by plants
- Nitrate ions improve the absorption of Potassium, Calcium
andMagnesium from plants.
- Free of Chlorine, Sodium and heavy metals
- High level of water solubility
|Potassium Oxide (Κ2Ο) water-soluble||46,2%|
|pH to solute 5%||8-10|
|Solubility to g/l to 20 0C||316|
|100% WATER-SOLUBLE FERTILIZER|
The best source for Potassium with low ration nitrate and potassium 1:3. It is ideal for the blossom and fruitage period.
Way Of Application:
Fertiplant can be applied by fertigation or foliar spray or hydroponic.
Nitrate Potassium can be combined with all water-soluble
Accurate dosing should be obtained after soil analysis and leaf-diagnostics. Take advise from local agronomist.
|Sacks of 25 kgr to pallet of 1050 kgr|