The King of Fertilizers!
NUTRIMORE 20-10-15+2MgO+Fe+Zn :
The whole nitrogen of fertilizer, taken by the plants.
- Contains one part Uric nitrate, 100% protected by the AGROTAIN urease inhibitor (contributes for zero nitrogen losses due to venting
) ,and the other part ammonium – stable nitrogen.
- Does not contain nitric nitrogen, that appears a lot of losses, due to rinsing and denitrification. Also, it should be avoided for basic fertilization appliance
As long as phosphorus you have pays, taken from the plants
- Contains phosphorus, over 95% water soluble – That means it is whole available for the plants.
It is perfect fertilizer for the first stage of growth of all crops, where the nutrition needs for nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other trace element is definitive, for example, citrus, apple, potato, kiwi, tomato, vineyard etc.
With one application it provides all the amount of magnesium, iron
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 100% Water citrate soluble, 95% Water Soluble||10%|
|Water-soluble potassium oxide Κ2Ο||15%|
|Water Soluble sulfur trioxide (SO3)||16.4%|
|Water Soluble Υδατοδιάλυτο magnesium oxide ( MgO )||2%|
Uric nitrogen is 100% enhanced by the urease inhibitor AGROTAIN
WE CAN PREPARE ANY FORMULA ACCORDING TO A CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
is the ideal fertilizer for basic fertilization to crops that need a lot of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron
WAY OF APPLICATION
You can apply Nutrimore 20-10-15(S)+2MgO+FE+0,7Zn by hand or with fertilizer distributor
- For peach trees, we suggest using 60-80kgr/Acre
- For citrus, we suggest 70-80kgr/Acre
- For the crop of rice, we suggest 40-60kgr/Acre
- For the crop of potatoes, we suggest 80-90kgr/Acre
- For the crop of tomatoes, we suggest 50-70kgr/Acre
- For the crop of peppers, we suggest 50-70kgr/Acre
Accurate dosing should be obtained after soil analysis and leaf-diagnostics. Take advise from local agronomist.
Nutrimore 20-10-15(S)+2MgO+Fe+0,7Zn can be applied to many other crops that not mentioned.
PACKAGE: Sacks of 40 kgr to pallet of 1400 kgr