Increase Crop Quality with Iron DDP®
- Scientifically designed for better plant availability and earlier nutrient uptake
- Guaranteed analysis of 58% iron
- Low levels of heavy metals for greater worker and food safety
More Feeding Sites
With patented EvenCoat™ Technology, Wolf Trax Iron DDP is coated onto every granule of a fertilizer blend. This results in blanket-like distribution of iron across the field, placing the nutrients closer to plant roots for earlier uptake.
With the PlantActiv™ Formulation, the particle size of Iron DDP is designed for earlier plant uptake, and the nutrients are formulated to resist soil tie-up and remain plant-available.
Wolf Trax Iron DDP features DUAL ACTION™ Availability, which provides plants the nutrition they need throughout the growing season. One source of iron is quickly available for plants, while the other source releases more slowly. With this DUAL ACTION Availability, plants benefit from early and prolonged feeding of iron.
The Role of Iron in Crop Production
- Iron is a catalyst of chlorophyll formation
- Iron is vital to photosynthesis